Top 10 reasons I am Thankful for My Husband
10 - Gives the girls their bath
9 - Does the grocery shopping
8 - Sits in the hallway to keep the girls in bed at night
7 - Keeps track of the bills
6 - He's our daughters favorite "toy"
5 - Works so hard so I can stay home with the girls
4 - Supports me in my calling at church
3 - Takes care of me when I am sick so much during the year
2 - Does all the stuff I don't want to deal with from electronics to stupid companies.
1 - For being my best friend
I love you!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Finally I can view your blog!! LOL, i've been trying for months now. That was such a sweet post, I may do one too :)
Thanks Kaycee - LOL - That was fast - I just barely posted and you replied.
I agree, a very sweet post! We all need to count our blessings in everyday life!
Post a Comment