I am sure you've all heard the saying that the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
That can be applied to me and my laptop. It's very buggy and sometimes when I turn it on I get the "blue screen of death" The only hope is to keep turning it back on and hoping it will actually run the system repair. This happens with my computer on occasion, and I just keep trying until it works. You never know how many trys it will take to get it to run again - kinda like slots. I guess there is always a chance it will be completely dead and never come back to life. I hope I can get it fixed before that happens. Today, I lucked out and it started working again.
My next notebook will be a MAC!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It's Meagan, from BBC. I just wanted to say that I got a MAC for my birthday 5 months ago and I am in love. It's bad to have such strong feelings for a worldly item. LOL. My PC was having the same problem as yours...
I love my MAC.
I'm Megan from BBC, too...weird, huh? Anyway, I got my Mac last December and I LOVE it. It completes me. It was a bit of an adjustment and I'm still not sure about what I'm doing all the time, but dang--I could kiss this thing!
LOL - thanks ladies. I think A mac it is. Probably be able to afford one this summer. My sister and her dh have a long standing love affair with their Macs too. It must be a Mac thing.
Post a Comment