I've always been bad at journal writing so I didn't hold out much hope for my blog and if you see the entries for the first 10 months you'd agree. But, a couple of months ago I decided to try and do more with it. Change it up a bit, decorate and add some of my personality to it. I also discovered the more I wrote the easier it got. and, I realized there was a lot of stuff about the girls I wasn't writing down. Not good. I definitely think I'm doing better at it. It my be addicting because I couldn't go without writing even though I didn't have Internet for a week. Hopefully next year I'll at least double and ideally triple the number of posts next year.
I also want to thank my readers, followers and those who take the time out to comment. Here's to another 100 posts!








2 comments:
Congrats on your 100th post!
Congrats jenny! You keep up so well now, I can't wait to get better at it myself!
Post a Comment