Monday, December 22, 2008

1/2 + 1/3 = 1/6

That bit of math describes how the space on my bed was divied up last night. Naomi took up 1/2 of the bed, Sariah claimed about 1/3 of it which left 1/6 of the bed for me. which equated me sleeping on my side trying not to fall off the bed. I spent the night being kicked and whacked. Naomi has had this knack of sitting up in her sleeping and falling down on top of Sariah and I. One of the times I tried to moved her she hit me in the eye. I don't know how well they slept, but got nary a wink.

This is why I never co-slept beyond that day they could roll over. One is our bed is just way too far off the floor. The top of my bed reaches my hip and when you are 6 ft tall that's about 3 ft. Quite a fall and both girls have done it. The other reason is that when I did sleep withthe girls they only wanted to sleep in that spot I was sleeping in. A few times with Sariah I got up and went to the other side of the bed just so I wouldn't fall off the bed.

Heat or no heat, I am not going to repeat this tonight. I'll move on of the space heaters into one of the girls rooms and they can share a room tonight

Photobucket

No comments: