Just got a text from D - we aren't closing until TOMORROW!!! Someone somewhere is taking great pleasure in my torture.
The crazy thing is at one point everyone wanted to close on the 1st of Dec. Talk about unrealistic expectations. The house wasn't even done by then. (We are buying a house someone else bought to flip, and we got a say in how the kitchen was done, and a few other requests, like refinishing the hardwood floors rather then putting carpet in the living room and dining room) Then you have the underwriters and inspectors who want their say in the whole thing. It's very unpleasant to be at the mercy of so many people.
I need to plan and coordinate, I don't like anything last minute when it involves other people.
They're coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Wow, I bet you're stressed. Ugh.that would be aggrivating!
Post a Comment