Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trivial Thoughts Tuesday

It's snowing and kinda ugly (driving wise) today and supposed to continue until tomorrow. That's fine and all provided it clears up and it's a great day to move on Saturday.

Christmas commercials are starting to annoy me. Except for Target. They are still cute enough that the don't annoy me - yet.

I am contemplating pajama days until we move to reduce the amount of laundry to wash. Maybe Not

I haven't heard from our realtor today. I hope that's actually a good thing.

Sariah was told on many occasions this morning to get dressed. Only when she was told that it was nap time did she make a fuss about getting dressed. I told her too bad - and wrapped her up for nap time. She was not happy about that one.

My oldest wasn't even kinda quiet during nap time today. It's ok if she doesn't nap but she HAS to stay in her room and she HAS to be quiet.

No comments: