Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

And all through the house
the children were tired
and so was my spouse.

With Ma wrapping presents
and Pa swearing loudly
Putting together 'cycles
and toys that are rowdy

When out from the room
there arose such a clatter
the tree had come down
and what was the matter?

The cat had decided
a new place to roam
The ornaments now broken
He'll have a new home. . .

Ok so I can't think of any more verses. Presents are wrapped and under the tree. D put together the girls wagon and the easel. The girls and I got matching PJs. I saw the cutest jammies at Target for the girls and luckily it came in both their sizes. I walked by women's intimates and saw a night shirt made in the same fabric as the girls PJs. It was just too irresistible to pass up, then I picked out a black pair of pajama bottoms for modesty. Then we gathered around to hear D read the Christmas story and sent the girls to bed. Of course they are excited beyond all reason. Eventually they fell asleep. It's time for all of us to go to sleep. Hopefully they'll sleep in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: