Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Bloggy Award!



Thanks to Melissa from http://mommyonthehill.blogspot.com. She sent this to me the day I was packing up getting ready to move and I've been w/o internet all week long. I think Melissa is both gorgeous and smart. I totally admire women wo go back for their advance degrees with kids in tow.

The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.

The rules: put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude, link to your nominees, let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog, and share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

I picked these women because I admire their strength and I think they deserve some blog bling :)

Donna @ *she shines*
Alicia @ California Dreamin'
Beth @ Are we sure about this?
Lara @ The life of a full time working mother of two
Shannon @ Nursing Student Seeks Sanity
Sarah @ the pin up momma
Amanda @ The Life of Amanda and Dan
Katy @ Life as we Know it
Connie @ one day at a time
Camille @ The Fab Five Adams

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. You completely made my day!