And my youngest is still awake! I don't know why. You can tell she's tired, but she just won't sleep. She won't fall asleep during the day without me. Like today, she was passing out in my arms this afternoon so I carried her up to her bed. She wanted her baby and a sippy cup and she went to find the doll while I filled her cup, then I tucked her in. Forty-five minutes later (seriously it was quiet for that long) I could hear the girls upstairs playing. So I picked her up and put her in my bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep. Which she did and slept for about 1 1/2 hours. Not bad.
Ok - so I just went in to check on her and she's passed out on the floor. She grabbed her pillow and blankie and curled up on the floor. I am going to leave her there for the night. She seems fine and she's sleeping so that's a good thing.
Naomi never had problems sleeping at night but she'd fight you tooth and nail before she'd take a nap. Sariah, if you wrap her up in her blanket and stay with her she'll fall asleep fast, but it's a constant struggle to get her to go to bed at night. She's even driving her sister nuts.
I hope she grows out of this soon. We all need the sleep.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I hate sleep issues. We have trouble with my almost 5 year old. Most nights I have her sister fall asleep on our bed so that she'll go to sleep since there is no one to bug.
Post a Comment