Monday, December 15, 2008

Tickle Me!

My Sariah is such a funny kid. She'll sit beside me and stick out her foot and say "tickle me" So I'll tickle her until she says stop, then she'll do it again. And will keep at it until she's really done. She'll even grab my hand or lift up her shirt to show her tummy and ask to be tickled. I swear her first word after mama and dada, was 'ickle. I've never seen a kid who enjoys being tickled as much as she does.

She also loves to tickle as much as she does to be tickled. Her favorite is coming in my room and lifting up the covers off my feet so she can tickle my toes.

We don't need a Tickle Me Elmo in our house, we have a Tickle Me Sariah.

1 comment:

Donna/Ellie said...

That is so cute! Ellie's latest is to pretend to fall down, then say "mommy ask if I'm alright," me: "are you alright?" E: "yeah." Repeat 10-12 times. The little things like that are hilarious.