Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blog Roll . . .

Is driving me crazy. It's totally random as to when and who get updated. I might as well not even have it for how unreliable it is. Take tonight for example. Kaycee (Life as a mom at 21) posted on her blog 7 hours ago, and I've noticed it since just before dinner. So I think within the hour after she posted. Now I check on it tonight and Donna's (*She Shines*) post just now shows up below Kaycees, as posted 2 hours BEFORE Kaycee's. But this is the first time it came up when I refreshed my screen. You'd think it would be there when I checked before dinner, but it wasn't there. I've also checked a few of my friends blogs, and they have blogs that have blogs updated before mine, but mine was like hours ago and someone else's was a few mins. I've also learned to click on the blog link and not the post link, because many times there are more then 1 post by the time I see there is anything new. And I am an addict - I check all the time. Blah!

I may have to ask the ptb what's up.

I've also noticed the time stamp isn't when it's published - it's when you start writing. Thought that was a little weird.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Mine is messing up too. I'm glad to see it's Blogger and not only my blog.