I am thinking I need to put some sort of lock on our refrigerator otherwise Sariah will eat everything in sight. Beware your banana's sitting w/in reach on the counter - turn you back and she'll have them all eaten. I can't keep yogurt in the fridge because she'll eat it all in a single morning. I can't exactly watch the fridge all day. I think I have finally convinced Sariah not to eat the butter, and so far she's not trying to chew the cheese sticks open leaving bite marks all over it. I feed them breakfast and lunch and they get snacks but she's always complaining about being hungry. I am trying to monitor how much she eats because I don't want her to get sick from over eating.
I can't even eat w/o her wanting to mooch off me. I have yet to eat a whole eggo waffle. Yesterday I held my ground and told her no it was mommies breakfast. She didn't like that one bit. The crazy thing is no matter how much she eats during the day she never finishes her dinner (but complains about being hungry later)
Naomi is the opposite - she's fine during the day with what I feed her, but will eat 2nds or even 3rds for dinner, and is especially hungry after dance class.
I suppose it's good that she grazes on healthy stuff all day, but we need to make it last. Now I just need to find a way to lock the fridge against Sariah but still make it accessible to Naomi.
1 comment:
I am totally cracking up! How funny. I sort of wish that was a problem we had. Kade has finally started eating more, but it still feels like it is not much!
Post a Comment