This is also the second year the girls are in matching dresses. Sariah's first Christmas I couldn't find anything I like for them that matched dress wise, but I did get them matching coats, so we coordinated them. My husband isn't that big on the matching, but I love it.
Their first photo shoot together. I fell in love with Naomi's dress, but they were out in Sariah's size, and I loved the ladybug dress.

Christmas 2006 - The Matching Coats and Coordinated Dresses.


Easter 2007 - The purple in Sariah's dress matches Naomi's

Christmas 2007

Another Matching Dress they got for Christmas - I LOVE THE TIGHTS

Easter 2008

Christmas 2008

I am sure someday there will be a time when they won't want to match, but I am going to enjoy it until they do. But, I will make them coordinate for the family photos. Mom's prerogative







4 comments:
I love these pictures! I think matching and coordinating outfits are really cute. Those matching coats are adorable!
I love allllll the pics but the last one is so so precious! They are such beautiful girls :)
So cute! Sariah looks so grown up with her hair curled like that! Geez! When did she get so big and have so much hair???
Too, too cute!! What adorable outfits (and girls!)
Post a Comment