Is probably not in my future. Today I got the girls dressed up in their Christmas dresses and curled their hair, set up the scene - and tried to take pictures of the girls. AHAHAHAH! After about 100 shots I got a handful of really good pictures. They were driving me crazy. Looking every way but at me, making faces and moving constantly. They were just crazy today, but they did look pretty.
Friday, December 5, 2008
A Career in Professional Photography . . .
Is probably not in my future. Today I got the girls dressed up in their Christmas dresses and curled their hair, set up the scene - and tried to take pictures of the girls. AHAHAHAH! After about 100 shots I got a handful of really good pictures. They were driving me crazy. Looking every way but at me, making faces and moving constantly. They were just crazy today, but they did look pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Great pictures! I love the matching dresses. Your girls are adorable!
AWWW you got some GREAT pictures! Your girls are GOREGOUS!
Post a Comment