Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Think I Tramatized My Daughter

Last week I was zipping up Sariah's coat when I caught her chin. Now every time I zip her up she say's "Not my chin" Today when I was zipping her skirt, which obviously does not go up that far she shook her finger at me and said - "Not my chin". My poor kid, she thinks I am going to catch her with the zipper every time she sees one. I feel so awful.

1 comment:

choobi said...

I have no idea how I got directed to your blog other than maybe it was a pop-up from one I read. However the zipper thread caught my eye. I have a boy....that should say it all. LOL I accidentally got his "goods" and he's never let me live it down. He still, two and half years later, let's me know that I'm in the vacinity and to "slow down" LOL. Zippers are dangerous things. LOL